RJ sits down with a Winner! Sarah Woofter is a College Champion, Beast, About to kill a marathon and does everything for everyone else around her… all while having a lot going on with herself. She truly is an inspiration and someone to look up to. Couldn’t wait to get her to sit down on the RGD Podcast to get her story out there!
If you want to contact her, hit up IG @wo2ft3r
Baseball – Spring training.
Basketball – Current records, The All-Star Break.
Ice Hockey – Current Analysis
Valentines Day plans.
– Superbowl: Wrap up and thoughts.
– NFL Offseason: Free Agency and Draft thoughts.
– Early year workouts. Why working is important to us. What are our goals and expectations. What are we doing to achieve these goals.
– Favorite memory in sports or general time frame playing sports.
Super Bowl 48:
Thoughts, predictions, analysis.
How to overcome/handle a breakup; How to enter a new relationship after a break up; How/when do you know she’s the one!?
Pro Bowl Mock Draft.
RJ’s (“Arejay”) Birthday Recap.
Episode 9 –
NFL – Divisional Round, Conference Championships.
Appreciation from society, or lack there of.
Mentors, heroes, who we looked up to growing up.
A moment for PJ, KOB.
Year in review – Best moments of 2013.
Wild Card Weekend.
BCS Bowl Games.
Superbowl vs. BCS Championship.
New Year’s Review – Resolutions.
Year 2014 – Looking forward.
Beejus acapella Outro.
Real Guy Discussions
-Weekend Catch up
– Christmas Shopping
– Favorite comedians and comedic shows
– Late night wrap-up
Bill Burr Philadelphia Shoot